The European Joint Programme for the Integration of Radiation Protection Research (CONCERT) aims to contribute to the sustainable integration of European and national research programmes in the field of radiation protection.
CONCERT is launching a first transnational Call for Proposals to support innovative research projects in radiation protection. The aims of the call are:
- To support transnational research projects that combine innovative approaches in the field of radiation protection in line with the research priorities of CONCERT;
- To actively integrate E&T activities and collaboration with universities in multidisciplinary research projects;
- To make optimal use of research infrastructures.
Project proposals will address multidisciplinary and transnational research. The project proposals must cover one of the following areas that are equal in relevance for this call:
- Improvement of health risk assessment associated with low dose/dose rate radiation.
- Reducing uncertainties in human and ecosystem radiological risk assessment and management in nuclear emergencies and existing exposure situations, including NORM.