The last NUCL-EU 2020 e-Newsletter is available here: NUCLEU2020_eNL#16_2019
Thank you for participating to the webinar of NUCL-EU 2020 on “GDPR in Horizon 2020“.
The webinar took place on Thursday 26th of September 2019 from 11:00 to 12:00 a.m. (CEST).
Here below you can find the slides presented during the webinar: Download presentation
You can watch the presentation at this link: http://apre.adobeconnect.com/ppf3kvb4joc2/
NUCL-EU 2020 Team
The last NUCL-EU 2020 e-Newsletter is available here: NUCLEU2020_eNL#15_2019
Thank you for participating to the webinar of NUCL-EU 2020 on “How to deal with Ethics in Horizon 2020“.
The webinar took place on Monday 8th of July 2019 from 11:00 to 12:15 a.m. (CEST).
Here below you can find the slides presented during the webinar: Download presentation.
NUCL-EU 2020 Team
The last NUCL-EU 2020 e-Newsletter is available here: NUCL-EU2020_Newsletter#14
You can download it at his link: NUCL-EU2020_Newsletter#13
Download the NUCL-EU 2020 Newsletter No #12 at this link: NL12_FEBRUARY_2019
We are excited to announce the workshop “Building Open Science in Europe: The road ahead for the EOSC community and the EU Member States” that will take place on 20 June 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia.
eInfraCentral invites current and potential users of the European Open Science Cloud, service providers from Research Infrastructures and e-Infrastructures, national and EU-level policy makers, and all other interested stakeholders to discuss further implementation steps for the EOSC. The workshop will highlight the achievements in the development of the EOSC Portal and will continue the discussion on how to build a user-centric EOSC and implement it across the EU Member States and Associated Countries.
This free-of-charge workshop is organised and hosted by eInfraCentral in cooperation with other EOSC-related projects and initiatives and as one of the key projects in the implementation of the EOSC Portal.
More information about the programme and registration will come soon.
The second edition of the Open Science Fair will take place in Porto (Portugal) on September 16-18, 2019.
The OS Fair Conference will critically showcase the services, e-infrastructures, policies and practices required for the transition to Open Science.
More information soon, watch the OS Fair video!
Are you a MSc or PhD student who wants to go the extra mile to become an expert in one of the domains within radiation protection research? Then the SCK•CEN Academy has interesting opportunities for you. The Academy is currently looking for PhD and Postdoc candidates for the following research topics:
- Application of Lemna minor in site remediation strategies:
- Combining Machine Learning and Operations Research methods for Optimizing Remediation Efforts in Response to Large-Scale Nuclear Emergencies Affecting Food and Agriculture
- Model development for the assessment of the impact of accidental and routine radioactive releases into the Meuse-Scheldt aquatic system
Preparedness for nuclear and radiological emergency response and recovery
- Improved deposition modelling based on combining state-of-the-art atmospheric dispersion simulations and numerical weather data
Social sciences and humanities
- Changing the way personal dosimetry is performed in nuclear medicine: switching from physical dosemeters to computational methods
- Dosimetry aspects of recoiling daughter nuclides of 225-Actinium in Targeted Alpha Therapy
Low-level radioactivity measurements
- Development of novel assays for ‘difficult-to-measure’ radionuclides in materials produced during nuclear decommissioning activities:
- Development of a statistical framework for integration and biomarker discovery in high dimensional and big data settings:
- Energy governance through the lens of sustainability: a review of state-of-the-art