Please be informed that a Euratom Info Day will take place on 9 November 2017 in Brussels. The main objective will be to present the Euratom Work Programme for 2018.
More information and invitation to register will be circulated at the beginning of October 2017.
Brokerage Event in the field of Energy Technologies
- Are you interested in submitting a proposal for “Energy” in Horizon 2020?
- Start building your consortium of excellent partners from industry and academia now! Do not miss the following opportunity – free of charge.
H2020 Energy – New Calls
- 23rd – 25th October 2017 – EU Energy Infodays
NOTE: A separate registration for the Infodays is necessary – Link will follow as soon as available!
- 24th October 2017 – Brokerage Event
This Brokerage Event will be organised on the 24th of October 2017 in conjunction with the Horizon 2020 Energy and Euratom Infodays 2017 of the European Commission!
The event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers from Europe and beyond to foster the creation of consortia for the upcoming Horizon 2020 Energy and Euratom Calls 2018/19 in the following main areas:
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- COMPETITIVE LOW CARBON ENERGY
- SMART CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
- EURATOM FISSION
Furthermore, submissions to other energy or Euratom related topics are also highly welcome!
- Present your innovative ideas/technologies and call the attention of cooperation partners!
- Meet prospective cooperation partners in a SINGLE day – reduce the amount of time and money for finding new partners
The event is free of charge, registration mandatory!
More information: https://www.b2match.eu/energycall2018
The search function is based on the data registered in the beneficiary register either as declared or validated data, but in addition to that it uses the database of keywords linked to the projects and the editable data in the organisation profiles.
In its first version, the service allows searching for organisations and displaying their profiles.
The profiles comprise:
- Organisation name, city, country, Participant Identification Code (PIC)
- Organisation type (Higher or secondary education establishment, SME, etc.)
- The list of EU projects in which the organisation is involved
- An overview of its main collaboration links with other organisations
- Keywords related to its projects, indicating its fields of expertise
The bulk of the organisation profile is created automatically. In addition, LEARs or Account Administrators (or self-registrants) can edit two data fields:
- Add or delete keywords
- Add a summary description of your organisation.
Contact organisations or project participants
Users of the portal can contact organisations, via a Web form that sends a message to the LEAR and Account Administrator. Similarly, users can contact participants in projects (Participant Contacts) – this function is available from the project list on the organisation profile page.
These functions do not disclose the identity of the LEARs, Account Administrators or Participant Contacts.
Plans for future developments
The service will be expanded in two additional stages to include:
- The possibility to indicate an interest in finding partners related to a particular call topic (open or forthcoming).
Planned delivery: December 2017
- The option to publish profiles of individual persons and make them searchable. As for the organisation profiles, also the person profiles will be created automatically, based on the available data. For the person profiles, any disclosure requires the explicit consent of the person. In the initial stage, only the person him/ herself will have access to her profile, with a possibility to decide on the subset of data that can be made public (including the possibility to not make any data public).
Planned delivery: 1st quarter of 2018
Download the list here: Ongoing project 2016 2017 1
SC7 Secure Societies has a potential for nuclear research in the current SC7 2017 call (Open: 1 Mar 2017; Close: 24 Aug 2017) in at least the following topics:
SEC-05-DRS-2016-2017 (RIA) – Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster – (NB to consider EU policies and responsible bodies, and build on past projects. E.g. see “ENCIRC
LE” project. Need practitioners and EU-wide participation).
T-2016-2017 (RIA) – Technologies for prevention, investigation, and mitigation in the context of fight against crime and terrorism – Sub-topics 1 to 3 are CLOSED. Now open for “Other” categories.
Please for more information contact your SC7 NCP: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/support/national_contact_points.html
SET Plan 2016 – Central European Energy Conference X Conference report is ready and published on the website.
You can download FULL REPORT on following link: http://setplan2016.sk/index.php/news/940-conference-report
This Conference report conveys main ideas from panels and dinner sessions. Complete and exact quotes may be found in session recordings available at http://setplan2016.sk/index.php/video.
Get a quick overview of SET Plan 2016 – Central European Energy Conference X and watch conference summary videos.
The European Joint Programme for the Integration of Radiation Protection Research (acronym: CONCERT) aims to contribute to the sustainable integration of European and national research programmes in the field of radiation protection.
CONCERT is launching his second transnational Call for Proposals to support innovative research projects in radioprotection. The aims of the call are:
- To support transnational research projects that combine innovative approaches in the field of radiation protection in line with the research priorities of CONCERT;
- To actively integrate E&T activities and collaboration with universities in multidisciplinary research projects;
- To make optimal use of research infrastructures.
Promoting international multidisciplinary research
Project proposals will address multidisciplinary and transnational research. This call will address 2 main topics (each one having three sub-topics). The project proposals must fall within one of the call topics. They may answer one or more sub-topics within one of the topics when appropriate:
Topic 1 – Understanding human health effects from ionising radiation and improving dosimetry
Topic 2 – Radioecology, emergency and social sciences and humanities
Deadline: 02 May 2017 17:00 CET (Brussels local time).
For more info, please visit: http://www.concert-h2020.eu/en/Calls/Transnational_Call_2017