- This event has passed.
IGD-TP Exchange Forum 8
December 3, 2018 - December 4, 2018
The IGD-TP’s eighth Exchange Forum (EF8) will be a two-day event, with a dual focus. The first day will be dedicated to the developing European Joint Programme on Radioactive Waste Management (EJP on RWM) and the second will focus on implementation-related opportunities for collaboration between IGD-TP members and their common research needs that sit outside of the scope of the developing EJP.
This Exchange Forum will help to prepare for future collaborative implementation-related RD&D that is complimentary to the EJP activities and which can be progressed in parallel. The three technical topic areas that the Executive Group would like to focus on at EF8 are:
Technical topic 1: “Technical issues in support of retrievability”
Technical topic 2: “High-heat generating waste (HHGW) containers”
Technical topic 3: “Advanced site characterisation techniques”
There are many reasons why you should attend including:
- Find out the latest information on the EJP proposal and other EC calls.
- Explore the potential for future collaborative research with IGD-TP members.
- Informally discuss new issues and the current status of WMO programmes.
- See what is happening at the EU level.
- Discover emerging RD&D developments.
- Take advantage of great networking opportunities.